Honey is the most amazing nature’s essence. Every health conscious man around the planet has turned their heads to honey in replacement to sugar, especially organic honey. The organic honey suppliers in U.K. are working hard over meeting all the demands of the customers in their areas. Bee venom on the other hand is most of the times confused to the organic form of honey but organic honey is different from the before said. This variety of honey has the best flavor, aroma and health benefits and hence, the organic honey serves with many advantages.
There are many organic honey manufacturers in the area that are capable of meeting all the standards as set by the local agricultural and health boards usually in terms of bees management, extraction processes, transportation, quality and packaging.
A beekeeper needs to follow the below mentioned standards to effective cultivation for the production of honey which is organic in its nature.
* The farms that surround the beekeeping areas are organic in its ways of cultivation; meaning they are naturally cultured using natural fertilizers only.
* No additives like sugar or sweeteners etc. are added during any point through the process.
* Beehives are maintained in isolated areas, away from pollution or congestion. Cultivation is carried in some safe and pesticide-free areas.
* During the starvation period, it is important to feed the bees with only organic supplements and anything more like fruits or sugar. Such farming methods demand hard methods and regularly scheduled sample testing. This will make sure that the process is continuing purely on organic terms.
Organic honey offers immense benefits:
* Organic honey has carbohydrates which are full of energy. Hence, a dose of this form of honey is helpful in fighting problems of fatigue and increases the strength and endurance.
* If a dose of organic honey is consumed before bed, it acts a medicine to fight against hard breathing. This honey helps people with asthmatic symptoms. It makes the breathing easier and healthier.
* Drinking honey in hot water helps in relieving the pain of aching joints pain. The added benefits of cinnamon to the mixture further helps in smoothening of the immobility caused due to arthritis.
* Using honey in combination to ginger is another home remedy used to fight the problem of sour throat and cough. Is cough annoys you or anyone in your family mostly during the night times; this is the best medicine to have with zero side effects.
* Are you upset with your tummy? If this is something you experience with grief, try having honey which is antibacterial in its nature and helps fighting the growth of dirty microbes inside.
It may seem tasteful while consuming we popularly recognize as honey; but it is so good knowing that the single fun dose of this wow product can do so happy things for us. Hence, buy your dose for the organic honey today and fight the most problems just sitting back home.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a healing tool based on the theory that our emotions and physical symptoms are linked to the underlying energy system of the body. That energy system is the acupuncture meridian system known to the Chinese for thousands of years.
EFT was developed by Stanford Engineer Gary Craig, who discovered the basic theory in 1991 and continues to this day to develop and improve on EFT applications.
The underpinning theory of EFT is simple, yet sheds a whole new light on our emotional experiences and how we interpret them.
Gary Craig’s EFT discovery statement asserts that: “The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.” He believes that “our unresolved negative emotions are major contributors to most physical pains and diseases.”
How Does EFT Work?
Chinese Medicine and the ancient Indian Science of Ayurveda both support the concept that our emotional experiences, in particular resentments, hurts and anger, contribute significantly to the development of disease in the human body.
While the EFT theory that all negative emotions are caused by a disruption in the energy system of the body may sound odd at first, the idea is far from new. In fact, it’s 5,000 years old and was more recently enforced by Albert Einstein who taught that everything is made of energy.
The reason EFT works so well is purely because it embraces the secrets of Eastern healing traditions that have been overlooked by the west.
Acupuncture is finally attracting interest, and research has been conducted to try and figure out how and why it works. Yet that research will always seek to put acupuncture in a box that makes sense to what conforms in the West. The impressive results of acupuncture have been called a placebo effect, when, in truth, they are due to an ancient understanding of meridian energy circuitry which runs throughout all living creatures.
EFT & Acupuncture
In acupuncture, points are carefully selected by practitioners trained to read the maps of the meridian system. EFT is based on a select few of these potent points known to excel in giving emotional and physical relief to anyone who simply learns where they are and how to use them. EFT doesn’t require expert knowledge, or the use of needles, the points are simply stimulated by tapping on them with the fingertips.
We need only look to the fact that in China hundreds of people every day undergo heart surgery using nothing but acupuncture for anaesthesia, to realise that anything based on the solid healing foundation that acupuncture has to offer is worth exploring further.
Gary Craig developed EFT as an incredibly user friendly access point to the benefits of acupuncture and the healing potential latent within us all to deal with our physical and emotional pain. EFT’s track record for relieving negative emotions, anxiety and trauma has earned it the descriptive title of “acupuncture for the emotions, but without the needles.”
The EFT Challenge
There’s an old saying that we should judge a tree by it’s fruits. The fruits of EFT can be quickly and easily tasted by learning the basics and setting EFT to work on dissolving any negative emotion. EFT takes just 5 minutes to learn, and then you can put it to the test of your own direct experience.